Search found 3 matches

Re: Unannounced Fatal Crash on latest version of CMS Intellicad Premium Plus after being open for a short period of time

Hi, For me too - latest ICAD ver.15 crash every time. At first for import, today, when I was using zoom and pan. First Icad 15 installation was September 1st. I was uninstall and install again Icad 14.1 after crashing. Icad 14.1 working well till today. Today, I uninstalled Icad 14.1, cleaned out ju...

Re: Unable to RECOVER this drawing

Hi. Thank you for help. I found solution for now - I start again from scratch (put information together from additional files and from hard copy), and I restore some files from backup on external disc also… That problem happen on Intellicad 9 with default format Acad 2018 and partial saving. I was t...

Unable to RECOVER this drawing

Is it normal for Intellicad to make corrupted files (.dwg and .bak) without possibilities to recover? Intellicad 8.4 version made corrupted files (.dwg and .bak) sometimes without possibilities to recover. Saving process look like without problem, but I could now just next time, when I open same fil...

Go to advanced search