Search found 7 matches

Re: Unannounced Fatal Crash on latest version of CMS Intellicad Premium Plus after being open for a short period of time

Anyone get any resolution on this problem? I "upgraded" from V10 to V15 earlier this week and nothing but problems, pretty much as described here. Tried everything I could find or think of with no good effect. I am going to try rolling back to V10 but I hate to think I wasted the money up...

Re: Unannounced Fatal Crash on latest version of CMS Intellicad Premium Plus after being open for a short period of time

Anyone get any resolution on this problem? I "upgraded" from V10 to V15 earlier this week and nothing but problems, pretty much as described here. Tried everything I could find or think of with no good effect. I am going to try rolling back to V10 but I hate to think I wasted the money up...

Re: Unannounced Fatal Crash on latest version of CMS Intellicad Premium Plus after being open for a short period of time

Anyone get any resolution on this problem? I "upgraded" from V10 to V15 earlier this week and nothing but problems, pretty much as described here. Tried everything I could find or think of with no good effect. I am going to try rolling back to V10 but I hate to think I wasted the money upg...

Go to advanced search